1. wide(反义词) 2. go(过去式) 3.sheep(名词复数) 4.cheap(反义词)
2. 5. match(第三人称单数) 6.big(反义词) 7.child(名词复数)8.do(第三人称单数)
二． 介词填空 from, in , of, on, to
1. The capital ______ America is Washington D.C.
2. This planet is far_____ the sun.
3. The birds live ____ the tree.
4. New York is ______ the east of America.
5. Shanghai is _______ the south of Beijing.
rings, planet, bag, postcard, stars, hot
1. The sun is big and______. 2.There is lots of _____ in the space.
3. The earth is a _____ that moves around the sun.
4. This planet has got three beautiful _______.
5. The mother kangaroo has a special _______ for her baby.
6. I will send you a ________ from Beijing.
A: Where did you go, yesterday? B: We ____ to a computer shop. A: Did you buy a new____? B: No, I didn’t. It was ____ for me to choose. Some were powerful______ very expensive. Some were cheap but not beautiful.
1. Do you like koalas? Why?
2. What are you going to do this summer?
3. Where will you go this weekend?
4. Where do you live?
5. Who is your English teacher?
6. Who is your good friend?
六读句子,写出反义词.1.The man is not old. He looks very____.
2.The girl was ____ then. But now he is_________.
3.My brother was short but now he is_______. 4. This computer is very
expensive. I will buy one because it is_________. 5. I will give this big apple to my mother and the _______apple is for me. 6. This river is very narrow and dirty, But it was________.
I’m Lingling. I like traveling(旅游). On the summer holiday, I went to Australia with my parents. We lived in Sydney. It is a beautiful city. We saw a lot of flowers. We also saw some
Koalas and kangaroos, Koalas were very cute. Kangaroos jump on their back legs. Mother
Kangaroos have special bags for the babies. I like Australia. And we will go to London next
1. When did Lingling go to Australia?_____________________________________
2. Where did they live?____________________________________________
3. How do the Kangaroos jump?____________________________________
4. Does she like Australia?_____________________________________
5. Where will they go next year?__________________________________