Unit 13 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-10 CAACD AABBB
第二题：单句翻译 1. What’s wrong with her arm.
2. Take this medicine twice a day.
3. He offered to lend me some money.
4. He will attend the meeting even if he is busy.
5. Best of all, I finished my task in time.
第三题：完形填空 1---20 BBACA DACDA ACCDA CDABD
第四题：阅读理解 1---5 ABACD
Unit 14 参考答案
第一题：单句翻译 1. We are going to celebrate his birthday.
2. We dressed up for the spring festival.
3. The boy seems to be clever.
4. He gave away a lot of money to the poor.
5. Children are easily taken in.
第二题：完形填空1---20 DCCDD AABBA AAADB BACBC
1. you→your 2. thing→things 3. early→earlier 4. enter→entering或enter前加you 5.√
6. permit→permission 7. like→as 8. 去掉the 9. make前加to 10. turning→turn
Unit 15 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-10 BCBCD ACBBC
第二题：单句翻译 1. I don’t think she has lost her necklace.
2. I know him, but I didn’t recognize him last night.
3. We invited them to dinner.
4. I can’t accept your gift.
5. The government calls on us to protect the environment.
第三题：完形填空 1-20 CABDC CBBCB BDDCB DCABD
第四题：阅读理解 1---5 AABCA
Unit 16 参考答案
第一题：单句翻译 1. We should make full use of our resources.
2. Who named this baby?
3. I cannot control my feelings.
4. Do you doubt what he said?
5. How much did he charge this pair of shoes?
第二题：完形填空1—20 CADCC CCADB ACCCB DBBDC
1. exciting→excited 2. 去掉to 3. with后加a 4.teacher→teachers
5. teach→teaching 6. building→buildings 7. except→besides 8.√
9. that→what 10. meet→meeting
Unit 17 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-10 ACACD DBDCB
第二题：单句翻译 1. The music is very inspiring.
2. My father praised me for my honesty.
3. I am in bad health, so I can’t do my job well.
4. After two hours’discussion, we reached an agreement.
5. What will become of the children if they can’t go to school.
第三题：完形填空 1—20 CABDA CBADB DBAAD BCBBD
第四题：阅读理解 1---5 CBBDA
Test 1 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-15 DCADB AACBB CADDA
第二题：完形填空 16---35 ACCDB DACBB AACDD BACDB
第三题：阅读理解 36----55 DCCBD CABDA BCBBA BDCAD
第四题：短文改错 56. to→in 57. ask→asking 58. thinking后加of 59. for→to 60.√ 61. return后加to 62. travel→travelling 63. interested→interesting 64. have→are 65.去掉them
One possible version:
Grandpa Wang is an old farmer. He is a good hand at farming. The rice he plants grows high and has full seed-heads. The fruits planted by him are big and sweet.
In the recent years he has noticed that fresh flowers have sold well. People greet each other’s birthday with flowers. People send patients flowers, hotels decorate themselves with flowers. Flowers are used to meet and see off the honoured visitors. So he begins to plant flowers. In no time he becomes rich. He has begun to offer money to the poor and pass on to them his experiences both in farming and gardening, hoping they will become as rich as he is.
Test 2 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-15 DCDDB BDBAD DBAAC
第二题：完形填空 16---35 ACBDB BACBA CCADD BACDB
第三题：阅读理解 36----55 BADCD BBCBB BAADA CCBDA
56 .√ 57. 去掉it 58. 去掉had 59. well→good 60. said→told
61. times→time 62. his→their 63. warm前加were 64. At→In 65. or→and
One possible version:
April 24 Saturday Sunny
I was lucky to attend the singing performance which was held for John Denver in the people’s Theatre this evening.
John Denver is a famous country singer of America. A lot of his songs have been made into records. He has sung in many countries in the world and we can often hear his songs over the radio or on TV.
Denver’s songs are wonderful though some words in them are difficult to understand. Hearing his songs, I seemed to see the beautiful scenes of the country. I think they are the best ones I’ve ever heard.
Mid-term examination 参考答案
第一题: 单项填空 1-15 AADBA BBADD CABDC
第二题：完形填空 16---35 ABCDD BABCB CADCB ABDAB
第三题：阅读理解 36----55 ACDDB DDCAC BBADB CABCC
56. before→ago 57. 去掉traffic前的the 58. had后加been 59. suffered→suffering
60. piece→pieces 61. √ 62. long前加a 63. with→to64. big→biggest 65. ever→never
One possible version:
February 16, 2004 Monday Fine
After school, I went home for supper. When I got home, I found Mother was lying in bed. She was ill. My father was away from home on business. “What shall I do?” I thought to myself.
Since mother was ill, I must take care of her. So I decided to try cooking by myself. I did the cooking with great difficulty but the food got burnt in the end.
I had thought Mother would never like it. But I had to ask Mother to have supper. To my joy, Mother praised me for the meal cooked. She said, “It tastes delicious. I’m very pleased with it.”
I know that Mother is encouraging me to do more by myself.