1) This is my computer. That is your computer.
2) Is this a teacher’s desk? Yes, it is.
3) What time is it? It’s two o’clock.
4) It’s 9:45. It’s time for math class.
5) Is this your T-shirt? No, it’s not.
6) What colour is it? It’s white.
7) It’s warm today. Let’s play football.
8) It’s cool. Is it cold?
9) How much is it? It’s ten yuan.
10) How much are they? They’re three yuan.
11) Are they ducks? No, they aren’t.
12) How many horses are there? Twelve.
1)Who’s your English teacher? Mr Carter.
2)What’s he like? He’s tall and strong.
3) Is she quiet? No, she isn’t. She’s very active.
4)Is she strict? Yes ,she is. But she’s very kind .
5) What day is it today? It’s Wednesday.
6) What’s do you have on Thursdays? We have English, math and science on Thursdays.
7) What do you do on Saturdays? I watch TV on Saturdays.
8) What about you? I do my homework ,too.
9) What do you have for lunch on Mondays? We have tomatoes, tofu and fish.
10) What’s your favourite fruit? I like apples. They’re sweet. I like fruit.
But I don’t like grapes. They’re sour.
11) What can you do? I can sweep the floor. I can cook the meals. I can water the flowers.
12) Can you make the bed? No, I can’t.
13) Can you use a computer? Yes, I can.
14) There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room.
15) There is a mirror, a bed and a big closet.
16) The closet is near the table. Many clothes are in the closet. The trash bin is behind the door.
17) Is there a forest in the park? Yes, there is.
18) Is there a river? No, there isn’t.
19) Are there any pandas in the mountains? No, there aren’t.
20) Are there any fish in the rivers? Yes, there are..
1) When do you eat dinner? I eat dinner at 7:00 in the evening.
2) When do you get up? I usually get up at 12:00 at noon.
3) What do you do on the weekend? Usually I watch TV and go shopping. Sometimes I visit my grandparents.
4) I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
5) Which season do you like best? I like winter best.
Summer is good., but fall is my favourite season.
6) Why do you like summer? Because I can swim in the lake.
7) Why do you like winter? Because I can sleep a long time.
8) When is your birthday? It’s in May.
My birthday is in June. Uncle Bill’s birthday is in June, too.
9) Is her birthday in June? Yes. What’s the date? June 9th.
10) This is Zhang Peng.
What are you doing? I’m doing the dishes. I’m reading a book.
11) Grandpa is writing a letter. Brother is doing homework.
12) Mom is cooking dinner in the kitchen. He is writing an e-mail in the study.
13) What is it doing? It’s eating bananas.
What is she doing? She is jumping.
14) What are they doing? They’re swimming. They’re climbing trees.
15) Are you eating lunch? No, we aren’t.
Are they eating the honey? Yes, they are.
16) Is he playing chess? Yes, he is.
Is she counting insects? No, she isn’t.
1) How do you go to school, Sarah?
Usually I go to school on foot. Sometimes I go by bike.
2) How can I get to Zhongshan Park? You can go by the No.15 bus.
3) Where is the cinema, please? It’s next to the hospital.
4) Turn left at the cinema, then go straight. It’s on the left.
5) What are you going to do on the weekend?
I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
6) Where are you this afternoon? I’m going to the bookstore.
7) What are you going to buy? I am going to buy a comic book.
8)What’s your hobby?
I like collecting stamps. He likes collecting stamps, too.
9) Does she teach English? Yes, she does.
10) What does your mother do? She is a TV reporter.
11) Where does she work? She works….
12) How does she go to work? She goes to work by….
13) Where does the rain come from? It comes from the clouds.
14) How do you do that?
15) What should you do then?
1) How tall are you? I’m 164 cm tall.
You’re shorter than me. You’re 4 cm taller than me.
2) How heavy are you? I’m 48 kg.
I’m thinner than you, and shorter.
3) What’s the matter? My throat is sore. My nose hurts.
4) How are you, Liu Yun? You look so happy.
How are you, Sarah? You look sad today.
5) What did you do last weekend? I played football.
6) Did you read books?
Yes, I did. /No, I didn’t.
7) Where did you go on your holiday? I went to Xingjiang.
8) How did you go there? I went by train.