1. Gao shan is thiner than his brother.
2. Are your hair as long as hers?
3. Yang Ling’s uncle is stronger and tall than her father.
4. There are a little dog and two cats under the tree.
5. My mum say Jimmy is also her child.
6. I am three months older than he.
7. Go along the street, and turn left at second crossing.
8. You can take bus No.2 and got off at the third stop.
9. I want to buy a interesting book about football.
10. Where’s Nanjing and Suzhou? In Jiangsu.
11. He is asking YangLing how to get to there.
12. It’s about two kilometer away.
13. Sorry. How can I get to the History Museum?
14. We are same age.
15. He is on holiday in china.
16. They play the football every day.
17. How many building are there in the street?
18. I told him to took bus No.3 in front of the cinema.
19. Su Yang’s and Su Hai’s cousin is thinner than them.
20. Last week, there is a Sports Festival at our school.
21. Christmas is on 25th of December.
22. She reads as better as us.
23. Shall we started our lesson now?
24. It’s about a kilometer way.
25. The weather in winter is as colder as in spring.
26. It often rain in spring there.
27. I very much like autumn.
28. How many green watch can you see on the shell?
29. Which season are you like best?
30. It is half past then in Sunday morning.
31. The boys and girls are talk about the football match.
32. Are you still in the bed?
33. Nancy is going to play piano at the concert.
34. I see a Beijing opera show last year.
35. What are you go to do tomorrow?
36. There are some orange juice in the glass.
37. Tom is going to play basketball and his friends.
38. The weather in New York is cold than in Nanjing.
39. You need buy a new school bag.
40. Peter likes make model planes at home.
41. There are a hill, a lake and many trees near our house.
42. I would like to know many about you.
43. David and Mike likes watching football games.
44. Mike’s parents are all doctors.
45. What are you going to do in Sunday morning？
46. Do you have breakfast at six? Yes, I have.
47. I’m going to play the game and some friends.
48. I read English for a hour every morning.
49. There are two windows on the wall.
50. The woman in black is old than Mrs. Black.
51. We want to met Miss Gao on Sunday.
52. How many maps are there in the study? There’s two.
53. Is Tom ride a bike? Yes, he is.
54. My brother is good in Chinese.
55. He like playing football very much.
56. Do you have any problems of your homework?
57. How about go for a walk with us?
58. Your mother looks young than her mother.
59. Jim is not as stronger as the other boys.
60. Is Yang Ling’s kite higher than Liu Tao?
61. Helen is doing well in PE than Nancy.
62. I want to buy some presents to my friends.
63. One of us are in the room.
64. This is their plans for the weekend.
65. I like read books about music.
66. He often do homework at home.
67. The girl in the yellow bowl is watching the snow.
68. Gao Shan is siting by the window.
69. I have some writing paper an a envelope.
70. My favourite subject are Maths and Science.
71. Do he have any cousins?
72. Who goes to school earlier, you and David?
73. My mother look younger than my aunt.
74. David swims fast than Jim.
75. Please turn right at the five crossing.
76. I would like to do your penfriend.
77. I usually go rowing and fish.